Deadline to Submit T-shirt: Noon May 29, 2020
We are hoping to see a lot of fun designs as we celebrate Mardi Gras!! Have fun with your team shirts and come up with a fun design!
Every team that enters the T-shirt Contest will be awarded 100 Spirit Points. These points will be awarded even if the t-shirt isn’t eligible for the grand prize.
To be eligible for judging and the grand prize (plus bragging rights for the entire year), the t-shirt must have been produced by gologo.ca. gologo.ca is the official merchandise sponsor, and has been exclusively licensed to use Corporate Challenge graphics. No one else can put our logo on your team’s gear!
NEW IN 2020: The winning company in each division will receive a $50 gift certificate for Destination Doughnuts!
To receive 100 Spirit points and/or to participate in the T-shirt Contest, drop sample of the t-shirt off at the Corporate Challenge offices before noon on May 29.
Winners will be announced after the Games. There will be one winner in each division so your chance of winning is even greater! The T-shirt contest is judged by our official graphic design team at Backstreet Communications.
T-shirt drop-off (noon May 29):
Corporate Challenge HQ
310, 12420-104 Avenue
Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm
TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!
Valued at $3000
Presented by Graham Construction
Plus amazing secondary prizes!!
- An Amazing Staycation from West Edmonton Mall - includes 2 nights accommodation at Fantasyland Hotel (Sunday -Thursday) for a family of 4 in a regular or superior them room. PLUS: 4 x 2 day multi-play passes (all access to the attractions for a family of 4 for two full days. PLUS: a cabana rental in the World Waterpark. Value $1500
- 3 prizes of $500 towards a course at NorQuest College
- 10 prizes of a Family Membership to the Telus World of Science Edmonton
NEW in 2020:
- Tickets are $5 each
- Only 4000 tickets printed! Greater chance to win!
- Every company that sells a minimum of 50 tickets will receive 200 Spirit Points!!
Tickets and complete information are available from Company Coordinators. Remember that part of the proceeds benefit KidSport.
Big Bike Challenge for Heart & Stroke
Here’s a great event to get more of your co-workers involved in Corporate Challenge. Organize a Heart and Stroke Foundation Big Bike ride on their bicycle built for 30! It’s an excellent way to hold a fun event that earns spirit points for your team, builds team spirit and helps the community, all at the same time!
Every team that takes part and raises a minimum of $2000 for Hearth and Stroke, will receive 100 Corporate Challenge Spirit points. PLUS if your team raises over $5000 you will get an additional 10 Spirit Points. If you register but fail to reach the minimum pledge of $2000, you will get 50 Spirit Points. There are also spirit points available for the top fundraisers in each division (complete point details available in the Spirit Award section). Each member of the bike team is asked to do some fundraising for Heart and Stroke Research and then book a day when the team can get together and do the ride.
So far, over $2 million has been raised for heart and stroke research by the Corporate Challenge teams. To sign up just visit www.bigbike.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Blood Donor Challenge
February 1 – May 30, 2020
Deadline to register is APRIL 24, 2020
STREAM FLO/MASTER FLO is proud to work with the Canadian Blood Services to help fill the neverending need for blood. Teams are encouraged to sign up to help with this vital cause. To thank teams for their commitment, we are awarding Overall Corporate Challenge Points.
Corporate Challenge Points are awarded as follows:
- 5 Corporate Challenge points will be awarded to each participating company, providing they donate a minimum of 5 blood donations.
- 2 additional Corporate Challenge points will be awarded to each company who hits at least 100% of their “pledge” number of blood donations.
- Up to 3 additional Corporate Challenge points will be awarded to the company in each division who finishes with the highest number of blood donations compared to their pledge. (3 additional points for 1st place, 2 points for second place and 1 point for third place).
- Each company participating in the Blood Donor Challenge will be given a goal number of donations to achieve during the challenge timeframe. This is your company’s donation pledge. The donation pledge assigned to each company will be a standard percentage (5%) of total number of employees as provided by Corporate Challenge. Canadian Blood Services will provide more information to the Company Coordinator after they register for the Blood Donor Challenge.
- Anyone can donate on behalf of your company. Encourage family and friends to donate on behalf of your company!
- Companies must register for the Blood Donor Challenge directly with Canadian Blood Services. To obtain a registration form, please email Edmonton.email@example.com.
For more information contact: