DATES: June 1-5, 2020
Commonwealth Lawn Bowls
11420 - 139 Street
(Parking will be extremely limited so please car pool)
See Rules, Schedules and Info Tab
- 30 minutes prior to your first game
- Please register together with a minimum of 4 players
- All participants must register with picture ID and proof of employment.
- Teams must bring completed and signed Rosters to Registration
- Players must register together each day of play at the event with a minimum of 4 players.
- Four person team - can register up to 6 players per day.
- Maximum of 6 ends per game. A bell will sound at 53 minutes, if 5 or fewer ends have been completed at that time, the end in progress only is to be completed. The end is in progress only if the jack has been delivered.
- Flat shoes only (no heels)
LAWN BOWLING PRACTICE SESSIONS
PLEASE PRE-BOOK YOUR PRACTICE SESSIONS FOR THE TIMES & DATES BELOW:
To book your lesson/practice sessions, please e-mail your requests to Commonwealth Lawn Bowling Club: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not phone the Club for practice times, email will get a quicker response. E-mail early to get the dates and times you want.
Please indicate in your e-mail that you need instruction. First email, first served. Visitor rate is $15.00 per person.
Practice + Instruction on Request
Dates: May 19, 20, 21 & 22, 2020
Times: 5:45pm and 7:30pm
Dates: May 25, 26 & 27, 2020
Times 5:45pm and 7:30pm
Lawn Bowling season runs from early May to late September. Commonwealth Lawn Bowling Club welcomes new members, if you are interested in playing beyond the Corporate Challenge, why not join our club? E-mail email@example.com, log on to our website at www.commonwealthbowls.ca, or speak to any member at the Club for more information.
LAWN BOWLING COORDINATOR: Keith Wylie