- Registration will close immediately at 9:30am at which time all participants will be given an event briefing.
- All participants must register with picture ID and proof of employment.
- Please register together as 3 person team.
- Teams must bring a completed & signed Roster to Registration
- All participants must supply a cell phone # and/or home phone number, and license # of the car they brought to the site (if came by car)
- The race will be a relay event with each competitor running one leg consecutively.
- The start will be a mass start of the first leg runners.
- Each leg of the course will be approximately 3 km in length and each competitor should be able to complete their leg in less than one hour.
- All teams MUST have at least one team member wait at the finish line for their final member to finish.
- All Competitors must turn in their Racing Bib Tear-off and SI Card at the end of their race regardless if they cross the finish line. A rescue team may be called in to look for you if your racing bib is not turned in.
- Compasses are optional
All Results are posted in the Rules, Schedules and Info drop down on the right side of this page.
EVENT DAY REMINDERS!
Cell Phones: ALL participants MUST carry a working cell phone on them during the race; this is for safety purposes. Whistles are also recommended.
Wait for your team: it is required that you have at least one team members stay onsite until ALL your team has returned to the finish line.
NO Concession on site: There will be no access to a concession on-site – so your team my want to come prepared with their own snacks.
Car pool: Terwillegar has a fairly small parking lot so we encourage carpooling where possible.
Dress for the weather: The forecast is looking pleasant at the moment but be prepared as we all know living in Alberta - that can change at the last minute!
Bug Spray: Mosquitos will likely be joining us in droves, bring spray!
Share the Park: A reminder that we will be sharing the park with walkers, bikers and off leash dogs; let us all be courteous to one another.
Have a great time!