DATE: June 6, 2020
The Yard Games Round Robin will consist of 4 events, and teams moving on to the Playoffs will participate in 3 different events. Each division will start and end within a 2 hour time period, but start times will be staggered.
- 2 – 8 players (players can switch between games)
- Teams for each game will consist of at least 2 players
- See Rules, Schedules and Info Tab
NO ID - NO PLAY - NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Please register 30 minutes prior to your division's start time.
- Team Captains (or designate) will be responsible for bringing completed & signed team rosters to the registration with the minimum team required for your division. Roster & Registration information will be included in the Roster Book distributed in May.
- Team Captains are responsible to see that each athlete registers with photo ID and proof of employment (i.e. Human Resource letter or Pay stub). It is the responsibility of each participant to have the proper ID.
- Please have your minimum team of two (2) players register together.
ROUND ROBIN DESCRIPTION
- Round Robin events are Ladder Golf, Bean Bag Toss, Kanjam, and Washers.
- Each team will play each of the Round Robin games once for scoring purposes.
- Your team will get a set number of throws in each game.
- Your team will complete all four games, earning points on each game. Total points of all 4 games will be used to qualify towards playoffs.
- You will not be playing against another team in the Round Robin.
- The top 8 teams in each division will move on to Playoffs.
- Playoff events are Cubockle, Ring Toss, and Frisbee Bocce.
- Each playoff match will consist of 3 events. The winner of 2 events wins the match.
Sport Coordinator: Baron Paccagnan